Señor de los Puentes Church

Church built around the year 1950 with the generous contribution and hard effort of the families of the surroundings of San Rafael and Capelo. The names of the families are engraved in its imposing front door.

The Municipal government of Rumiñahui and FONSAL returned the splendor and beauty to this temple of the Catholic faith, restoring it entirely. In  the back part, to the bank of San Pedro River, we find a boulevard of sober and elegant design. Here is a cave of clear water to which the believers attribute miraculous effects.

 

 

Comments are closed.